GOLD ART CERAMICA S.p.A., headquartered in Via Giardini Nord 231/233 41026 – Pavullo nel Frignano (MO), Italy -, (hereinafter, the “Data Controller”), informs you about methods and purposes of your personal data processing, pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament related to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “GDPR”).
Type of data processed
Personal data collected and processed by the Controller fall into following categories:
- Identification and contact data such as company name, name and surname (if sole proprietorship), address and contact, telephone numbers, VAT number, tax code;
- Identification and contact data of your employees / internal contacts for the ordinary management of contractual and commercial activities;
- Bank details
Purpose and legal basis of the data processing
Data processing is lawful as necessary for:
- The execution of a contract in which the data owner is one of the parties involved, or execution of pre-contractual measures taken under the will of the data owner (GDPR art.6, par.1, lett.b);
- The pursuit of legal requirements imposed by accounting and tax regulations on the Data collector (GDPR art.6, par.1, lett.c);
- The pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data collector related to the organisation of activities and communication to third parties– eg. public entities, banks, tax and accounting consultants, IT companies – and/or recipients of such activities linked to the contractual relationship in object (GDPR art. 6, par.1, lett. f);
Data collector may also process data in order to:
- Manage litigations (breach of contracts, credit collections)
- Send commercial communications via e-mail related to services and products after a purchase (“Soft Spam”)
Litigation management finds its legal basis in the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data collector (GDPR art.6, par.1, lett.f) to assert its rights in court proceedings. Data processing related to Soft Spam activities is carried out in accordance with art. 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code (D. Lgs. 196/2003 as amended by D. lgs. 101/2018), provided the data owner does not intentionally deny that specific use of its data either initially or subsequently.
The provision of data is limited to those necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes of contractual nature.
For all purposes, the data are processed in paper and computerized.
Data transfer to third countries
No data is transferred to any non-EU country.
Data retention period
Data will be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of their collection and for the time imposed by specific legal norms (namely, accounting records have to be retained for ten years as imposed by civil regulations).
Recipients of the data processing
Your data may be shared with following categories of subjects, nominated and authorized by the Collector:
- Sales and accounting employees
- Sales representatives
- Privacy consultants
- IT companies for software and hardware support, maintenance and e-invoicing services
To carry out its regular activities and to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes, the Data collector may transfer your personal data to:
- Public administration bodies, control bodies, public security authorities, judicial authorities and other subjects, bodies or authorities acting in their capacity as independent data controllers, to whom it is mandatory to communicate the data pursuant to legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
- Suppliers of services closely related and functional to the activity of the Data Controller such as banking institutions for payments, tax and accounting consultants, delivery couriers and legal advice for any management of disputes. In this case, the basis of legitimacy is given by the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the owner in reference to the organization of the entrepreneurial activity or the protection of one’s own right in court;
No data will be disseminated.
Rights of the Data owner (Interested Party) and the Data Controller (the Company)
The interested party may exercise its rights by asking the Controller to access the collected data, to cancel them, to limit or to terminate the data processing under the conditions established by art. 15,16,17,18, 20,21 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The Data Owner may withdraw its consent in any given moment without affecting the lawfulness of the data collection previously made.
Lastly, the Interest party may file a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data) if he considers that the processing that concerns him violates the European Regulation.
For any further inquiry you may write to the Data Controller – GOLD ART CERAMICA SPA – at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone number: +39 0536/301711